Terms & Conditions
Mavericks Terms & Conditions
By purchasing any goods from Mavericks Group Ltd or its associated websites, you accept and acknowledge the following:
- All goods remain the property of Mavericks until payment has been received in full.
- All prices include GST (if applicable).
- Unless otherwise specified, Mavericks Group Limited is not associated with the manufacturers or approved agents or re-sellers of any of the products it sells or otherwise supplies.
- Mavericks Group Limited is an independent re-seller of genuine products and is not necessarily approved to do so by the manufacturers of of those products or their agents or dealers nor it is required to be.
- Many of the products sold by Mavericks Group Limited are branded imports.
The Company provides the following warranties on goods sold:
- Some of the products we sell are branded imports and not be covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty. Goods under this category are sold by Mavericks Group Ltd with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
- Mavericks Group Ltd shall have, at its sole discretion, the option to repair, replace or refund the price paid for any defective product.
- All warranty claims are Return To Base unless otherwise agreed upon by Mavericks Group Ltd and the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to have any faulty or defective product returned to Mavericks Group Limited. Any freight charges or other expenses incurred in making the equipment available for repairs shall be at the Customer’s cost.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, accidental damage, improper care, alteration, operation outside the specifications of use, fire damage or modifications or repairs from any other person other than the Mavericks Group Limited or its agents.
- Mavericks Group Limited will under no circumstances be liable for any incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the use of any goods sold.
Returns & Refunds
We are happy to arrange a refund / exchange or credit subject to the terms and conditions below. (Stormtech products excluded - see below)
- We do not offer refunds or credits because you have simply changed your mind.
- You must notify us within 7 days from date of purchase to be eligible for any exchange or credit.
- Returns (other than for faulty goods) may be subject to a 15% restocking fee and any shipping costs incurred in the transaction / return. This includes goods returned because the wrong size was ordered.
- The customer shall be responsible for shipping costs for all returns.
- Goods returned will only be accepted if unused and returned with original packaging (if applicable).
- Items that have been decorated or branded in any way cannot be returned.
- Mavericks reserves the right to refuse any return if, in the opinion of Mavericks, the goods have been used or soiled in any way.
- ALL returns must approved prior to those goods being returned. This can be achieved by contacting Mavericks Group Limited via email@example.com.
- Choose sizes and colours carefully. StormXpress products cannot be returned (except for faulty items).
- Orders for products subject to our StormXpress service must be placed and paid for before they can be added to the next StormExpress import.
- Prices charged to our customers are as listed on this site. Those prices include all import related costs and there are no further charges.
- StormXpress import orders are placed weekly on Thursdays between 10am and 12pm and goods contained in shipments are generally available the following Monday or Tuesday.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for delays caused by and party or other factor that is out of our hands.